Why are these bonuses so popular?
Casinos offer bonuses of all kinds but these are really popular because:
- High competition: With so many casinos out there, they have to find a way to stand out from the rest. This means many casinos will compete with one another and one way they do that is by offering players fantastic no deposit bonuses. They know that once a player is registered at another casino, they will stay at the casino. Drawing players in is key.
- A Free Trial: With the free trial, players won’t have to make a first deposit in order to claim the bonus. New players are therefore able to get a real feel for the casino before they commit to spending money. The trial also allows players to experience all of the features available on the casino, with no risks involved.
- Wider choice: Players have a wide variety of casino bonuses to enjoy, partly thanks to the competition mentioned above. The selection of bonuses will give players the opportunity to select the best casino. If they do not enjoy their experience, they can change casinos without the worry of losing money.
Most of those who are new to the wonderful world of online casinos will find it quite confusing and somewhat time-consuming to carefully check out each and every casino. We have done the hard work for you and come up with a comprehensive list of the best casinos in the industry. On this site, you can read reviews and find all of the must-know information before you create an account.
How can players claim the no deposit bonus?
With the no deposit bonus, players will not be required to make a first deposit before they are able to claim the bonus. Players need to simply create an account and follow this step-by-step guide to claiming their bonus:
- Register: Firstly, players need to create a new account at the casino of their choice (it has to be a no deposit casino). This is done by selecting the option of registering or signing up and then filling in the requested details. Information you will need to submit include your name and surname, an email address, a postal address, your nationality, a password, and any other such information. During this phase, make sure you have read through the terms and conditions, as you will have to agree to them.
- Verify: When you have created your account, you will receive an email from the casino asking you to verify your account. A link will be included in the email, and you will simply have to follow this link. Only once the account is verified will you be able to access the casino.
- Receive your no deposit bonus: A credit will be added to your account, pretty much instantly. There are some casinos which will require players to contact customer care in order to claim this bonus. It is also important to note that you might need to use a bonus code which will either be supplied by casino staff or by an affiliate site.
- Begin playing: With an account created and a bonus close at hand, you can start enjoying the casino's many games. You will be able to keep a certain amount of their winnings, this amount will be specified by the casino you choose.
- Terms and Conditions: Each casino is going to have a comprehensive list of terms and conditions, some of which relates to the no deposit bonus. It is important to read through this list carefully.
Terms and Conditions of the No Deposit Bonus
Most casino bonuses will be tied to certain terms and conditions which players will be required to read through and accept before they start playing the games. These conditions basically layout the set of rules which will be applicable to the bonus they want to claim. You’ll find all of the information you’ll need here, and to avoid misunderstandings and disappointments in future, you should read these rules carefully.
Some of the general rules you’ll come across include:
- Wagering requirements: Until players have played through their bonuses, they will not be able to withdraw their winnings. The number of times they play through will depend on a deadline.
- Game restrictions: The bonus will not be applicable to all games featured on the casino. This means you will only be able to use the bonus on a specific list provided by the casino. Generally, these games are limited to the slots, video poker and table games.
- One Bonus: Each player will only be eligible for one bonus at a time. There are, however, other casinos which allow players to claim a no deposit bonus and a deposit bonus at the same time.
- Maximum withdrawal: There are limits to the number of winnings each player can claim as part of their prizes. Generally, players will not be able to withdraw all of their winnings at one time, and will only be able to withdraw the specified amount.